Sunday, November 1, 2009

Gratitude

It's hard to believe we are headed into that 'holiday' time of year. Thanksgiving reminds us of all the things we are grateful for and how very special family and friends are.

I am grateful for my two wonderful children, Ashley and Clay, who I absolutely adore. I am grateful for my family and friends and I am grateful to all of you. My friends and customers are so very important to me. You give me the opportunity to do what I love each and every day, and hopefully the photographs you purchase will give you wonderful memories to enjoy for a lifetime.

When the family is together over Thanksgiving, think about having a family portrait done. It's not only a wonderful memory but the photos can also be used for your Christmas cards. Call me if I can help or if you have any questions.

Thank you all so very much and have a happy Holiday season.


2 comments:

  1. Rhonda,
    Well I finally figured out how to post a comment?!?!?!?!
    You have taken some amazing photos. I especially love the one of Hailey blowing the bubble while she hits the vb!!
    One suggestion: If you move your phone number and contact info to the bottom of the screen, it would allow more of the full-size photo to show on the screen. This would eliminate the need to scroll down each time you view a new full-size photo.
    Keep up the great work!!
    God bless,
    Beth Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth, and apparently I'm just learning that people can leave comments because I just saw yours. That's terrible ! I'll be more observant from now on. Thanks so much for the kind words. I am so blessed to love my work as much as I do. My web provider gives me templates to work with and the information fits into certain places. I'm not sure I can move them. But, that's what summer is for. It's to regroup and reorganize, so I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the suggestion! I really do appreciate the feedback. And I love that photo of Hailey too !

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete